The XpdfInfo™ library/component reads PDF files and provides access to the following information:
- page count
- page size (per page)
- standard metadata fields: title, subject, keywords, author, creator, producer, creation date, modification date
- custom metadata fields (depending on the software used to create the PDF files)
XpdfInfo is easy to use:
pdf = new XpdfInfo.XpdfInfo pdf.loadFile("input.pdf") title = pdf.title
- Windows: DLL
- Windows: COM component - usable from .NET, Visual Basic, Delphi, etc.
- Mac OS X: shared library
- Linux: shared library
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions available for all platforms
- other platforms: portable C++ source code for the library is available
Contact Glyph & Cog for more information, including pricing, documentation, and evaluation copies.