PDFtoSVG™ converts PDF pages into SVG files. The output includes:
- Text (TrueType fonts are included in the SVG; conversion of other font formats to WOFF and/or SVG fonts is forthcoming)
- Bitmap Images
- Vector graphics
PDFtoSVG can be used for:
- document format conversion or import: if you already have an SVG import process, PDFtoSVG will let you import PDF files
- document analysis: examine the content on a PDF page
- document processing: e.g., input to further processing with software that reads SVG files
PDFtoSVG is a cross-platform command-line tool, suitable for use on servers or for batch-mode processing.
- Mac OS X
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions available for all platforms
- other platforms: portable C++ source code for the library is available
Contact Glyph & Cog for more information including evaluation copies.